Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Landing in MediaBin in specific folder while browsing from Teamsite
merry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I am using ECM connector to connect to MediaBin (4.6.1 Build 7) from Teamsite (6.7.1). When I click on Browse button, the control goes to the root folder. How can I direct it to a specific folder? I tried to use the "path" parameter, but not able to figure out which path should be provided as a value. The snippet is:
< item name="test_path" pathid="test_path" >
< label >Test_path:< /label >
< description>
< text size="35" maxlength="100" >
< default >/Folder_Name/Subfolder_a/Subfolder_a/< /default >
< /text >
< /item >
< dialog-param name="path" >
< dialog-input>< field-ref name="test_path" />
< dialog-output>< field-ref name="test_path" />
< /dialog-param >
I have tried giving the absolute path for the image in Mediabin, but couldn't do it successfully.
Please help me with the same.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cliff1
In TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1, we added a new dialog parameter named "ceilingDirectory" that should do what you want. If there is no path from a previously selected image, the browsing will start at the ceiling directory. The user cannot browse above this directory, so the primary reason was to constrain the user (not set a start location). Here is a snippet from the ts_671sp1_admin_win_v01_en.pdf from the support site (page 241):
ceilingDirectory (optional). The MediaBin container path that the user can
browse. The user can only browse assets and containers under this directory.The leading slash is required; do not include a trailing slash.
Example: /Media Database/TestFolder
Lohit
Hi I have similar prob,Im not able to populate the file path of the asset using the dialog-param. Below is the code snippet Im using,is anything Im going wrong.Can some one help..
Condition1: If I use "immediate=true" tag, the image is getting imported fine but the file path doesnt get populated.
Conditon2: If I doesnt use immediate dialog-param the file path is getting populated but the image doesnt get imported.