Platform : Solaris 10TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1I'm trying to configure the workflow subsystem so that a particular workflow is only available in three specific branches, but not their sub-branches.According to the DTD there is an element which would, on the face of it, appear to be what I should be using as it has an attribute 'include-subbranches'. However, no mention of this element is made in the workflow developer guide (or the TeamSite admin guide). Anyway, I can't get it to workIn fact, I can't find any way of restricting access to certain branches in the way that I want, despite using all the variations of branch and branch-vpath that I can think of. Unhelpfully, the example available_template.cfg file does not include any examples of how the branch or branch-vpath elements should be used.Has anyone got this to work?Anyone from Interwoven care to throw some light on whether this functionality has been implemented properly in TeamSite 6.7.1?
I'm working with a mixture of both but I want to add a new WFT so I'm editing available_templates.cfg
Thanks. That's helped somewhat, as I had missed the element.However, I'm still struggling to omit all branches in a generic fashion, by using a regex. I can omit a group of branches by including the following:<not> <branch name="^.*/main/parent/e.*" /></not>which will prevent the wf appearing when in a sub-branch of 'parent' whose name begins with 'e'.I've tried the following obvious ones:<branch name="^.*/main/parent/.+" /><branch name="^.*/main/parent/.*" />and some other, less obvious ones, but all of the more generic ones I've tried result in the 'parent' branch being omitted too.
... <allowed> <and> <branch name="/default/main/parent"/> <not><vpath-regex regex="^.*/parent/.+"/> </not> </and> </allowed> ...
I'm not positive, but looking at the DTD I think you might be able to do it with something like this:... <allowed> <and> <branch name="/default/main/parent"/> <not><vpath-regex regex="^.*/parent/.+"/> </not> </and> </allowed> ...
Yes, I would also expect this to work but it doesn't work properly - the workflow no longer appears for the parent branch as well as all the child branches.The XML for WFM seems to have the same problem. Any attempt exclude sub-branches using a regex which should not include the parent does in fact result in the exclusion of the parent as well.