Hi there,
I am attempting to use the SDK to write a vb.net module that will allow me to silently move content between multiple Worksite 8.2 content databases in a scheduled unattended process.
Before I go too far in the wrong direction, I just wanted to check my proposed method is sensible, or if a better alternative exists.
My plan is to identify the content collection (on database A) and iterate through the items (moving them to database

thus:
- open connection to database A
- get item and hold profile information
- export item to server filepath
- delete item from database A
- open connection to database B
- import item into database B with stored profile information
- create any necessary folder_item records in database B
- close connections and tidy up
- process next item
Is this a sensible plan?
I'm new to the SDK, so not terribly familiar with all the methods available.
Thanks!