Hi All,Thanks in advance. I am trying to use the iwodauthorize command and encountering the follwing error. Any ideas?cmd>iwodauthorize -ul C:\Users.txt -d C:\Deployments.txt -a add ** ERROR: Invalid action specified for deployment operationThe Users.txt has ddevara and Deployments.txt has files_depl/Thanks!JenniOD 6.0.2Windows
domain\userid
domain\\userid
files_depl/
odhome/conf/
Is that l actually on your command line, or a typo in your post? I don't believe it belongs there.The manual doesn't say so - but it wouldn't surprise me if the userid's have to be fully qualified (domain\userid or perhaps even domain\\userid)With regard to "files_depl/" - is that a directory directly within odhome/conf/ ? - if so, that looks correct from my reading of the manual; if not - then you probably need to fix that too.
Try this as stated in the statement helpiwodauthorize -d add -ul /work/users.txt -dl /work/deploys.txtthanks
I am now not sure how to add myself to the OD admin? I had gone through the mannual but was not able to find any CLT for adding the user to OD? Is it only thru the UI, we can add the OD users or is there any other way for it?Thanks!Jenni
Login to the OD Admin GUI as the Bootstrap Administrator (see deploy.cfg) and then add other users as administrators / users.
Hi Ghoti,I tried logging into the UI by adding me as the bootstrap user. But the screen just remains the same. It does not log me inside or display any message like authentication failure. I had reset the server after I had made the changes to these files below.Here is the entry in the deploy.cfg file.Deploy.bootStrapUserName: Domainabc\\userabcHere is the entry in the od-admin.uid file.Domainabc\\userabcShould I be doing any entry in other files too?Thanks!Jenni
I do not believe that the od-*.uid files are used anymore, I believe that OD maintains that information within its own user DB.If you're continuing to have problems with the Admin GUI - perhaps you should open a case with IWOV Support ...
Can you set a local user, say local admin as the bootstrap user ? I aways make a local user (tsadmin) on my TS boxes, as well as a local andy account (with admin rights) if I am able.