Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New to java and TeamSite API
bturns
Hi there, I would like to build a couple java web apps that enhance the TeamSite user's CM experience. I'll need to interface with the TS API. I'm new to CSSDK, app development, etc. I'm looking for a good place to start. We have TS 6.5 installed on our Dev server. Does anyone know which manual I should start reading? There seem to be quite a few versions of API and CSSDk manuals.
Thanks,
Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
TheYann
Login to the support site
Go to library and then click on Content Service SDK2.0 Documentation
that's as good as a place as any!
https://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/cs/cs.asp
Bill Klish
I believe you need to read the CS SDK 2.5 versions (depending on TS service pack level). The CS SDK 2.0 versions are for TeamSite 6.1.
I would also setup a sample application server using an IDE such as Eclipse. That is how we do all of our customizations and it is very easy to use.
bturns
I'm trying to place some custom java within the ContentCenter Application. what is the class path for accessing the ContentServices SDK that is accessed by the ContentCenter GUI's? Are there any other things I need to know about setting up a development environment?
Thanks, Brian
bturns
nevermind. I was able to get the customer sample working. No need for a class path.