...I have updated deploy.cfg file with teamsite version in the base server:teamsite.version: 6.7.1TS: 6.7.1 SP1 Build 68040 OD: 6.2.0.0.0 Build 68916Windows 2003Kindly advise.ThanksJohn
Yes I have re-started the service. But still the same error.The OD Receiver is 6.0.2 and OD Base is 6.2 version. When i checked with Interwoven support, they told that Base 6.2 supports 6.0.2 version. And do i need to update the deploy.cfg on the OD Receivers with Teamsite version like OD Base?
Not your deploy.cfg, the DD config fileodhome/conf/SOMEDDFILE.xml
You are passing the area, iwdd and filelist parameters with -k switch ? it should be area="$area^"
Got a question, I reread your 1st post, does this deployment work for all DCRs except 1 specific one ?
DD is unable to find the DCR. Can you copy/rename it to something else and deploy? Does the record exist in the DB? Is this a new one?Check your deltracker table for the entry and post it. K
Yes its not working for only this DCR. Works fine on other DCRs.
WEIRD ISSUE!I have edited & deployed the newly created DCR few times, everything was working good and suddenly one deployment deleted the record and i am getting the same error on this newly created DCR also. And all the deployments after that gives the same result. DBD: Path not found -- interpret as 'NotPresent'. Again its the same issue.There is nothing special in the DCR filenames. And the file is not in the iwdeltracker table!
I noticed the error has a file with 24 characters in the filename. Are all of your tests with similar length filenames ?
Yes. Even the lengthier filenames are working well.
just a thought.. have you tried opening that DCR in Internet Explorer (quick way to see if the XML is valid).. if the XML in that DCR is invalid (like you have and & or some UTF-8 character, in a non-utf-8 XML file or something), it can throw the same Not Present error.
I have opened the DCR in IE and there is no error in the XML structure.