Hi,env:TS 6.5 on win20003..The requirement is to set the email CC field in the header tpl file depending on if the user has clicked yes for the checkbox provided in the workflow task screen.Basically the workflow initiation screen asks the user weather the deployment task should send out an email to the support group on successful deployment or now.if the check yes then a variable is set in the workflow(wft) file as $email_supportgroup.I am using a header.tpl in the externl task of sending the email.I need to decide weather to CC the support group or not in this header TPL file depending on the variable set in the workflow(wft).what I need to know is how can I access that variable of WFT file in the TPL file.kindly suggest.thx in advance....==========Interwoven certified consultantTS 6.7.1 on RedHat Linux
Thx, that helped.I have now set the variable in WFT file and accessing it in the iw_solution_email.ipl to run the logic I built....just I dropped the idea of accessing the variable in the TPL.==========Interwoven certified consultantTS 6.7.1 on RedHat LinuxLets make Earth GREEN