Thank you for your response.I contacted support and they did confirmed that it is indeed a bug in the IWDatacapture.save() FormAPI introduced in SP1. I will try your suggestion out to see if it work.Thanks,
i have an "IWDatacapture.save()" in a "OnSave" handler function .which is creating an incomplete form.when i replace "IWDatacapture.save()" with "parent.datacapture_buttonframe.doSave()" as suggested in the previous post .its invoking the same save handler function which is resulting in a recursive loop infinitely.Can you help me in finding out how "incomplete form" problem can be solved if "iwdatacapture.save()" is inside a save handler function.
Anyone have any updates on this?I'm running into it on my current project - and as per the above, when I tried to substitute the standard IWDatacapture.save() with parent.datacapture_buttonframe.doSave() my browser basically when into an endless loop (fortunately I was able to cancel out of it gracefully).Are there more details / specifics about how to use doSave()?Does anyone know what triggers the problem in the first place? -- I have to assume that there's something that triggers it or else there would be a lot more threads/posts on this subject.