Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IMLDAPSYNC is not taking iManageSyncId value - BLOCKING
sesenaro
After getting some trustees synchronized from LDAP by LibMan ; getting the iManageSyncId value (Synchronized_Id column) from the database (where all values look like this “-1A2FB7A6:117EF411F0B:-8000.X.****.****.****.****” ); then using the imldapsync on the command like , following the usage:
imldapsync -cluster -library -password -syncid
where syncid is going to be ““-1A2FB7A6:1 …. “ ; the dash “-“ throws an error, the command line cannot read the SyncId, it takes as empty :
Mon Feb 11 14:00:14.636: INFO [main] Executing LDAP Synchronizer...
Mon Feb 11 14:00:14.639: ERROR [main] LDAP Synchronizer ended with error(s)...
Mon Feb 11 14:00:14.639: ERROR [main] Cannot parse parameters...
Mon Feb 11 14:00:14.640: ERROR [main] Argument 'syncid' found without value.
but it does if I try anything else, eg. AEK-124512:8080 or even the same ID without the first dash “-“
I have tried using an environment variable, cotes, anti-slash “ ”, ‘ ’, \ and I get same result.
Regards,
Samuel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vdramesh
I suspect this is a bug.
dbguy
Yes, it is a bug. Support and Engineering are working on a workaround. If anyone else has the same issue, please contact support and mention REA MP-26114.