Hi,
I am creating a hash in has like,
#Global Variables
my
@GlobalArray = ();
my %EBrouchureHash;
for(...................) {
%EBrouchureHash = ();
$EBrouchureHash{"key"}{"BaseEngine"} = $BaseEngine;
push (
@GlobalArray,\%EBrouchureHash);
}
At the end I am pushing that hash into an array for each loop of for. Now I want to retrive valve of that hash of hash by deferencing from array.
I am able to do without array like,
foreach my $key (keys %EBrouchureHash) {
my $deref = $EBrouchureHash{$key};
foreach $key (keys %$deref) {
print FH " $key --> $$deref{$key}\n";
}
}
but when I keep stuff in array I am facing issues. I am not getting where I am making mistake. Could any one help me here.
What I am doing here is,
foreach $array (
@GlobalArray) {
my $hash = %$array;
foreach my $key (keys %hash) {
my $deref = $has{$key};
foreach $key (keys %$deref) {
print FH " $key --> $$deref{$key}\n";
}
}
}
Thanks,