Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
PROJECT Table values
Krystan
Hi There,
can someone give me or point me at a definitive list for the values in the SUBTYPE column of a worksite DB.
Currently I have worked out the following (because its obvious)
'work' = workspace
'template' = template
so what do
'S' and the others mean ? Also when programming through the com interface is there a constant I can use or is this a case where i need to know what these mean and create my own lookup table and hope it never changes.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wolfgang
I could add from experience,
subtype = 'S' && prj_pid is null ==> My Matters of prj_owner (must be unique)
subtype = 'S' && prj_pid is not null ==> Category below My Matters
subtype = 'F' && prj_pid is null ==> My Favorites of prj_owner (must be unique)
subtype = 'F' && prj_pid is not null ==> Category below My Favorites
But this information is far from definitive, and highly inofficial!
Regards
Wolfgang