Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tag in custom connector being overwritten
jfincke
Hi - I have a custom connector that includes script and meta tags. When I loaded the connector (by uploading the jar file) I found that in the content.jsp file, my script and meta tags had been modified so that they now are -script and -meta (a hyphen is inserted after the less than). I also noticed that the text for an onClick event on a button had been replaced to read o-nClick.
If I remove the - in the connector's content.jsp, the next time I look the - is back in the tag.
Is there a config setting that controls this? I'm at a loss as to what could be causing it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gomes
Hi
I dont know the result,but you can change it mannauly
Go to physical path worksitemp4\mpwebcomponents\tomcat4.1.30\webapps\worksitemp\connectors\content.jsp.
jfincke
Now we're seeing it in a development deployment but not in the production deployment. Nobody's encountered this before?
jfincke
Just encountered this again today... anybody else? anybody?