Hi all,I am upgrading from TS 6.5.xx to version TS 6.7.1 SP1 (on solaris 10), and I wanted try and get some feedback from the DevNet community. I have had a few conversations with the technical sales engineer from Interwoven, and was told that there were no changes to the backing store and that I should be able to "mount" the drive where my iw-store is located. I have read through the release notes, and it does not seem like there are to many changes (other then workflows) that I should be worried about. I was curious if anyone has moved to version 6.7.1 SP1 and ran into any gotcha's that wer not planned for or if it was as simple as it seems? I currently have about a dozen simple Template and Workflows, which I am not all the worried about. If I need to re-create them, it would not take long.Thanks and any input would be great.