Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Review Task - Workflow Modeler
phenom
I've been using the workflow modeler successfully until now without any issues. But lately, the auto-email functionality within the Review Task seems to be giving me problems. When the 'Notify Reviewer' flag is set to 'true', an email should be sent to the reviewer. But nothing's happening. Did anybody come across the same problem? If yes, can you shed some light on this?
P.S: I'm directly entering the usernames as the available users for the Review Task.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
anjani
Hi,
The email notification of Review task only works if the reviewers are users, it does not works for groups.
Please check is your reviewers list contains groups ?
Thanks,
A.S.
vbaijal
Hi,
Even I am facing the same problem with the Review task.
I am using TS 6.7.1 SP1 with WFM 1.0.0.1 on Windows 2003 server.
I am configuring the workflow for the first time and tried using the Notify Reviewer functionality but the mail is not sent.
I am using the users and not the groups.
As mentioned in your post, you have been successfully using this functionality before so could you please throw some light as to what you did to make this work.
Thanks,
Vijaya
Migrateduser
Hi,
if you specify one single reviewer in the task then you would need to specify the class name and the template name in the same review task (after setting the notify flag to true), this will shoot out a mail to the reviewer.
But sending a group mail is possible only if you write a separate class name, and you need to write your own java code.
But with perl it is possible if you use iwsend_mail.ipl or your own email script
********
If you have a string which contains the users email addresses for ex :
$emailid = "myname@interwoven.com,yourname@interwoven.com";
split this string and store it in a array as shown
@emailid
= split(/,/,$emailid);
and instead of using $headers{'To'} = "$emailid"; use $headers{'To'} = \
@emailid
;
*********
Thank you
Paul
Migrateduser
Also a bug is already filed for this, (not able to send mails to groups)