Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DOCHISTORY activities
sider
Hi
Can anyone explain what action triggers a 'Close' history activity?
In this case a Word document was opened from DeskSite (8.2.98), was amended, printed and then closed.
I have a checkout from Manage32, Print and Close from Winword, but no checkin from Winword.
I have been assured that the user "uses Ctrl+S to save regularly" but the changes have been lost.
I'm unable to create a 'Close' history activity myself, and I'm trying to understand the workflow, so any tips would be helpful.
Basically, my question is - why is a document 'Closed' rather than 'Checkedin'?
Thanks!
System specs: DeskSite 8.2.98, Word 2002 SP3, Worksite Server (with caching) 8.2.27
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
WorkSite Office Integration catches the OnClose event to check-in the profiled document. It's this close that gets logged as the activity.