I assumed that I would have to change the workflow, there are going to be significant business requirements that I will need to incorporate anyway, so that is expected. Are there any configuration issues with having 2 Runtime environments for a single Development environment?This is for 3.0
Hello,Were you able to implement this successfully for multiple runtime? We have also similar situation. Please let me know if I make copy of OOB Livesite workflow then what all other config changes I need to point new workflow to another Livesite Runtime?Appreciate any word!ThanksRaj
ivesite_customer_src/etc/livesite_customer/resources/customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml
Add an extensible bean reference for the DeploymentTarget Map in this file. You may cross check this file with teamsite-resource-config.xml existing httpd's child folder (search n get).
Run iwreset-a
Publish your workflow and check the deployment with different target nodes.
Hi,Thanks bunch for the reply. I have one more query - If I want to use only one Livesite Run time but want to change deplyment target to some other folder then where and which file I need to change? In LS3.0.0 user guide they have mentioned somthing on page 78 but I have not got exactly. Regards,Raj