Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Datadeploy replicant container data
developer2008
Has anyone successfully deployed data from a replicant container to db? Please respond.Iam having problems with that.Thanks .
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Phanie
we did deploy replicant data to db successfully, so what are the issues/errors you are facing.
developer2008
Thanks for the response again.Here are my dcr and ddconfig files.When I deploy there is no error ,and all the data gets deployed to the tables in the db except for replicant container data.
COMMON_ID is same for all the files in the same dcr with different sequence numbers like for ex
001 1 flower.jpg ...
001 2 smiley.jpg ...
001 3 something.jpg...
It is skipping this table and deploying other info.Where am I doing wrong?
developer2008
Hey I got it .
Phanie
Hey I got it .
cool
, so what was the issue .. you can go ahead and close this thread too.
developer2008
Closing this thread
I just had to add /0 at the end.
Phanie
Closing this thread
hi,
(closing this thread) this is not I meant. Since you are intiator for this thread you have rights to close this thread by using Thread Tools present in the navigation bar for the thread.
Never mind, I guess no one really cares if its closed or not.
--
Phanie
developer2008
[QUOTE=developer2008]Closing this thread
Adam Stoller
[QUOTE=developer2008]Closing this thread
You failed to do so - try again.