Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
auth initiated workflow
avdhut
I have created a dcr, saved it and closed the templating ui.
It ask "do you want to start a new job for dcr1"
Then it displays the Author DCR Submit template.
on select it take me to submit comment. I have entered the comments and then submitted.
Then I visited teamsite gui, to do list.
and I don't have the task appearing there....
where the task has gone??
I haven't modified the default wft...I am using author login...i have also tried with editor login..but that also doesn't work.
Then I created a new job using File->new job with editor login.
It works and displays me new job. so what is the problem with author initiated jobs??
My teamsite version is 5.5.1 Build 6251 Interwoven 20020205
Any help???
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The owner of the initial usertask of the author_submit_dcr.wft workflow is set to be the owner of the area, not the person executing the job, which is probably not you. So if you pull down your View menu and select All Jobs, you should see your new job in the owner of the area's queue. You can modify the author_submit_dcr.wft file to change the owner to the person executing the job if you want to.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
avdhut
yes, you are right..
it is iwadmin...
so its working fine...