Great. Well, I just found more detail in my install logs and found this line which matches a KB report on the support site:02/15/2008 11:48:44 - Product.verifyInstallation - exiting; failedMods size ==> 1Which according to the following article:https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=59409indicates that I don't have enough space in my TEMP directory. This is ODD considering I have 60+GB free. Not enough? Or is this an Ubuntu quirk?
Update: I got the same exception when trying to install TS on a fresh CentOS installation as well. I also de-partitioned my hard drive to give me 80+ GB free space on the install drive, which I assume is more than enough.TIA for any advice!
Is there some reason why you are expecting installations to work on OS's that aren't officially supported? (at least that seems to be what you're trying to do).
Read a post in this forum where a user was able to get TS working on CentOS (a RHL clone).