Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Script for Time out link after dummy task
vijsai
I have a dummy task followed by Time out link which executes a script :
if("$IW_CV(ID1203337902255 )" =="1")
{
"+001200";
}
else
{
if("$IW_CV(ID1203337902255)" == "2")
{
"+002400";
}
else( "$IW_CV(ID1203337902255)" =="3")
{
"+004800";
}
}
The source evaluates correctly but I get a runtime error when I tried try to instantiate the WF I get an exception :
Root cause:
com.interwoven.modeler.common.exceptions.ModelerException: script with id = ID1203340214604 failed to execute, error = Workflow has invalid javascript codemissing ; before statement (#1)
at com.interwoven.workflowModeler.instantiator_jsp._jspService(instantiator_jsp.java:596
.
.
.
I have also tried with +001200,+002400 etc above.
The $IW_CV(ID1203337902255 ) is a radio with values as : "1" or "2" or "3".
Please let me know if the above script is correct
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Please do not cross-post. I suggest you close this thread and leave the one in the Workflow forum open (as that's a better place for this question).