Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WFM Script Variable
Amanpreet
Hi,
Using WFM 1.0.0.0
I have a workflow which is started from one branch lets say A. After approval I m copying selected files to a subbranch B and then submitting these files to B branch staging.
Now the issues is that I m not able to change the value of Area Vpath of submit task for B branch (I want to change it dynamically) by script variable.
Code::
function workarea()
{
var oldWorkarea ="$IW_WORKAREA";
var value = oldWorkarea.split("WORKAREA");
var newWorakrea = value[0] +"B/WORKAREA/"+ value[1];
return newWorakrea;
}
workarea()
In the above code I m getting output as $IW_B/WORKAREA/.
But if I return oldWorkarea its returning proper value (i mean taking proper value from $IW_WORKAREA)
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
Change:
var oldWorkarea ="$IW_WORKAREA";
to:
var oldWorkarea =$IW_WORKAREA;
Amanpreet
var oldWorkarea ="$IW_WORKAREA"; is correct.
Problem is solved . it was syntax error.