thanks for the reply when I check iwhome/local/config/datacapture.cfg I donot see anything related to the already present metadata fields.
//dev/default/main/APPDOCS/WORKAREA/Content/APPDOCSAll my files(pdf's) are in APPDOCS folder. Could anyone help me in the script to put the data to all the files .
Hi I have to add metadata to a pdf file. When I say File--> TAG its gives this msg "None of the selected files are configured for tagging"I have configured the data iw-home/local/config/metadata-rules.cfg, datacapture.cfg and templating.cfg. Am I missing anything ..Appreciate your help. Thanks,ramana
=============================[html]<metadata-rules>===================================PLAN NAME:===================================[/html]=============================================Thanks,Ramana
ok my vpath is //iwovxdapp1/default/main/BenefitBooks/WORKAREA/Content/benefit_bookletunder benefit_booklet I have my pdf files. and I have mentioned in metadata-rules.cfg.
I changed my metadata-rules.cfg as u said. Still can't tag. here is my datacapture.cfg
Here is datacapture.cfg attached and it complete path is http://iwovxdapp1.hcscint.net/iw-cc/iwproxy/iw/cci/meta/injection/iw-mount/default/main/CONFIG/WORKAREA/Config/iw-home/local/config/datacapture.cfg
Thank you every one ..it worked. When i say file-->tag .. It prompts for tagged metadata. Now I have many pdf files in the same folder and I have to attach to all . how can I tag all these pdf files?thank you again ..