We had an issue where our stores were lost on our development box. We have restored them from back up. However, when we try to start TeamSite, we get the following errors:iwserver.log:iwstart: Waiting up to 60 seconds for iwserver to come up... TIMED OUTiwstart: ERROR: iwserver did not come up in 60 secondsiwstart: ERROR: Please look at /space/TS_671_LOGS/iwtrace.log for more informationERROR: Failed to start.iwtrace.log:[Wed Jun 11 12:20:23 2008] Error: /san_space/iw-store/workflow not empty.[Wed Jun 11 12:20:23 2008] Failed to start store manager.We had just finished upgrading from 6.5 to 6.7.1 before the stores were lost. Our boxes are on Solaris 9.
I deleted the workflow directory and was able to get TeamSite started. However, when I logged in with users that only had the 'Editor' role, they no longer see the Workflow tab. I talked to Interwoven support and we went through the steps of reassigning them the role. Once we did that, then the tab appeared.I went through the restore process again, hoping that our backup was bad. But, I am in the same position as before.Does anybody know what might make the workflow tab not available to a user?Thanks.