Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Removing file from Staging
reeturaj
I am trying to delete a folder from Staging area. To do that I delete the file in my workarea. Then I do a View->List Modified and select Overwrite. Then I submit the file. This works fine for all files and directories, I wanted to remove from my workarea. For some reason I am unable to do the same with the last deleted folder directly under my working area. When I do a list modified the folder shows up as deleted with size zero bytes. But when I submit with overwrite on it is not removed.
Appreciate your response,
Reeturaj
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
coschtl
Hi Reeturaj,
we have the same problem (TS 6.1).
Did you find a solution?
Thanks,
Stephan
Rogerok
So do I~~~
In the end, I have to recreate the workarea and the directory hierarchy.