Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding default extensions during web client checkout
AnnaRSC
Hi,
I'm sorry, I posted this same question before, but was unable to follow up on the answer that was posted until now - and now for some reason I can't find any sign of the original posting. Anyway, sorry again, and here it is. When I check out an asset in the web client that has an extension, such as .jpg, everything is fine. However, when I try to check out an asset in the web client - for example, a jpeg - that doesn't have .jpg in the asset name, there's no box for me to check to tell MediaBin to add the default extension for me. Also, when I try to add the extension myself, it doesn't let me - all I ever get in my external destination are files with no extensions, which therefore can't be opened outside of MediaBin. Is there a way around this? Thanks!
Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet