I saw from the support site that Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS) should be disabled when installing TeamSite. I checked and saw that there were no services running related to dfs and the proper registry values were set in regedit according to the articles:https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=1722https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=53711Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
Hi There,Just wondering if someone could help me with an error im getting when i try to install TeamSite 6.7.1 on Windows 2000 Professional SP4.When it's trying to install tsserver.exe i get a pop up regarding registry editor:"Cannot import < iw-home >/TeamSite/install/w2kdependency.reg..disk or file system error"I get this for two more files: sd.reg and dfs.reg.Has anyone else run into this problem before?
Hey there,Im installing it as Administrator user. He is a part of the Administrator group. From what i can see i don't think i need those .reg files as the services are disabled by default with my w2k pro sp4. But for some reason the installation is trying to find it from the TeamSite/install directory.Any help you can provide is appreciated.
Im installing it as Administrator user. He is a part of the Administrator group.
Hey,Yeah I am trying to install it as the user 'Administrator'. I logged into the box as that user.Im actually trying to install it on w2k sp4 on Microsoft Virtual PC. windows 2000 server gives me the same error.