Hi All,I am using Teamsite 6.7.1 on UNIX environment.I have a requirement that whenever I submit a file by chosing a workflow then ui screen should promt me to set values of some previously set attributes.I know this can be done thru TAG_info section within my wft file.This way I can pass the value TAG_info defined variables in the wft file. But I dont know how to set this value being passed by user as an extended attribute on the file (or the list of files) which I am trying to submit.Please help me in completing this task.Thanks and Regards,Retesh Singh
Click "Search" and Type "Extended Attributes" (without quotes). Alternatively, refer to TeamSite® Command-Line Tools Manual.I've lost count of how many times this question has been asked/answered on this Forum
Hi,I think you are reffering ro iwextattr CLT. Is there any other way to get around this?Thanks,Retesh
If I use iwextattr to set attribute on the file which user submits then I have to follow these step, please correct me if I am wrong:1. Create an external task in wft.2. This task calls iwextattr along with property name, its value and file(on which this property/attribute needs to be set) attribute with the help of external command element.3. If I want to set more than one property on a file(which user submits) then I need to call iwextattr through external command multiple times, correct.4. Again if user submits more than one file at time then iwextattr should be called through external command multiple times, correct.Will this be easier thru CGI task, if YES then pls tell me how should I write it?If you can help me thru an example, it would be highly appreciable.Thanks,Retesh