Is there a way in TPL to determine whether the generation is invoked from the CCI or a workflow external task. Any feedback is highly appreciated....
I am using iwgen in workflow to generate dcrs. I am not sure if we can pass any parameters which can be referenced in TPL.
Hi Josh,I am working on a TPL(A) which generates another TPL(B) using iwpt_compile.ipl in the code of TPL A. But I need to pass an argument to TPL B.I am using iw_pt-arg to pass this parameter from ACan you tell me how can I refer to this parameter/argument in B?
http://ts-server/iw/help/tst/pt/TeamSite__PT__iw_include.html
As I pass this argument using iw_pt-arg of iwpt_compile.ipl, I wanted to know how can I access the same argument in PT B
Hi FishThank you for your reply.As I mentioned I wanted to generate a page using PT B and same DCR, on generation of everypage generated by PT AI am not using iw_include.. I use iwpt_compile.ipl and want to pass a URL from PT A to PT B as an argument
I am working on a TPL(A) which generates another TPL(B) using iwpt_compile.ipl in the code of TPL A.