Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
UpLoad Button in DCR File
carletto
Hi!
How can I insert a Upload button in DCR Form?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tvaughan
What version of TeamSiteTemplating are you using?
I'm not too familiar with version 5.5.x, but I know that in version 5.0.x and 4.x, what you're describing can't be easily done without writing your own server-client broker to mimic the functionality that TeamSite ships with. . .I've asked for their source code and they won't give it ;-)
Tom
carletto
I copy under /httpd/iw-bin directory a perl script that use a simple form for choose a file in your desktop and upload it in a server directory.
But doesn't work. Cause there're some trouble about read and write permission .
I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible.