If I have created a DCT, for this DCT where can I specify external attributes ? if I include metadata included for a DCR , is that an external attribute ?Going thru PDF is not helping understand External Attributes
Thanks for the answer. I am going thru PDFs first and then I am asking where I am confused.So I can capture metadata for a DCR, with "TAG". where do I mention or configure Extended Attributes, is it in the DCR or in some other file ?In the Teamsite Search, there is a FieldMapping,xml file. Is this the file where I configure Extended Attributes ? or at some other place ?Whats the difference between metadata and Extended attributes ? Thanks
Where do I [...] configure Extended Attributes?
What's the difference between metadata and Extended attributes
I read PDf again. I am getting to understand it little by little. datacapture.cfg, being setup for metadata in iw-home\local\config folder is different than datacapture.cfg being setup in forms publisher, right ?Can we rename this datacapture.cfg by other name or is it hardcoded. There was a line in PDF which read that you can rename your actual datacapture.cfg. This datacapture.cfg is based on "metadatacapture6.0.dtd" , so I think it will be different from the datacapture.cfg in FormsPublisher. I have taken that rename excerpt belowPls explainFollowing excerpt is from PDF"The TeamSite installation program installs a sample file called datacapture.cfg.example in the iw-home\local\config\ directory.You can copy, rename, and edit the example file to create your actual datacapture.cfg file. Use the following DTD and annotated examples as a reference to create your own site-specific configuration"Thanks
Thanks, I got it. I read the PDF further below and I figured that out and your answer confirmed my understanding.Question is, how do you invoke this datacapture.cfg (metadata). datacapture.cfg in FormsPublisher can be invoked by configuring it in templating.cfg. where do we configure this datacapture.cfg for metadata to invoke it ? I was reading PDf but could not figure this out. what about metadata-rules.cfg, do we need to configure this file anywhere ?Thanks.