Hi,I have moved a step further on this issue.================I replaced Axis.jar, CSSDKSOAP.jar & CSSDKIFACE.jar with the latest version which I could get from other server location (where CSSDK 3.1 Client is installed). After doing this, I am not getting the error which I metioned in my email , that of unable to get Client ...Code :CSFactory factory = CSFactory.getFactory(props);// Make a portal client:CSClient oPortalClient = factory.getClient(m_sPortalClientUser,"master",m_sPortalClientPassword,Locale.getDefault(),application,null);So , now I have the client.=================After getting the client , my application is trying to retrieve tasks for a user from Teamsite. This is where I am getting a new error. attaching the error with this post.Code snippet for retrieving the tasks list :-***************************************************public CSTask[] getUserTasks( String sADUser ) throws CSException { // Retreive the portal client from the user's session: CSClient portalClient = ((PortalClientContainer)this.m_oServlet.getHttpServletRequest().getSession().getAttribute( ISessionObjects.PORTAL_CLIENT_CONTAINER )).getPortalClient(); if( portalClient == null ) { portalClient = createPortalClient(); } CSTask[] aTasks = portalClient.getWorkflowEngine().getTasksByQuery( "" + " " + " " + " " + " " + "" ); return aTasks; }********************************************************Environment Details :TS 6.1 SP2CSSDK 1.1 ServerCSSDK Client 2.1Please suggest.-Regards,Pranav