I guess templating was unable to locate the eWebEditPro, check the eWebEditpro path and also check whether it is working or not.
kumar,could you help me how to i check the eWebEditpro path...I am on window platform.Please direct me to the steps which I should follow. Also is that I need to create a test html file and include eWebEditpro to check if it is working on my TS server?ThanksMujeeb
Mujeeb,attach your datacapture.cfg to the post.. This is not a problem with the original path of ewebeditpro but something wrong on your DCT itself.. Probably, the external editor value you are using is not being accepted
Check Runtime Error While Accessing Visual Format Editor in TeamSite - It's an old article but perhaps it is relevant still, who knows
Hi Boris,I have changed the webeditpro.js file as per teh KB article ... it doesn't help me you. Is that i need to restart the services of TSRegards,Mujeeb
The VFE (Ektron eWebEditPro) is supported in both IE and Firefox on Windows. The Esker plug-in is used to run the ActiveX control in Firefox.