Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VisualTemplate Builder ??
manju166
Can I use "VTB" with Templating 5.0 version
thanks
manju
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
Please read
TechNote 49031
, which says:
Works with TeamSite Templating version 5.0.2 and 5.5.2 and their Service Packs
manju166
I dont want to sound stupid..
My company does not support products with or for Macromedia Ultradev. Is it possible for me to download VisualTemplate Builder on my local machine and use it as a editor
please let me know
james1
I believe that for now, Visual Template Builder operates only as a plugin to Macromedia Dreamweaver, not as a stand-alone client program (like Workflow Builder).
manju166
I tried to download the VTB to my local machine but I came across the following error
"Sorry,No file is available for you to download at this moment"
I am working as a consultant and I am using one of the employees support id, any clue as why this happened
Note# we have license to 5.0.1 version of teamsite
Thanks
Manju
sajiddc
VTB is an extension/plugin for Dreamweaver. So u need to have dreamweaver on your local machine. Hope that helps
manju166
I have Dreamweaver on my localmachine, it never came to that part, gave me error on download page after it took few moments to authorize my account.
anilp
VisualTemplate Builder only works on top of Macromedia Dreamweaver (Ultradev4 version and MX version). It doesn not work as a stand alone tool.
sajiddc
Sorry for the late reply. But sounds like more like of a support website issue.
WGBeard
You must be using Dreamweaver MX or UltraDev to utilize the Visual Template Builder as an extension.
manju166
it was a support issue, interwoven mailed the VTB cd's to us
Thanks for your replies