Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Open deploy error
somens
When I am trying to deploy a file from the command prompt by the following command "I:\iw-home/OpenDeploy/OpenDeployNG/bin/iwodcmd start BFW_site_category_file_copy -inst 6049 -k dest=PreviewServer -k filelist=I:\iw-home/BFW/temp/sitecategory.txt -k source=Y:/default/main/intranet/BIP/GroupTax/en/admin/WORKAREA/WorkInProgress/teamsite_config/TMP -k target=E:/DATA/Inetpub/wwwroot/BIP_preview/GroupTax/en/site_config"
------ Its deploying perfectly.
But when I tried to execute it from some program , its giving an error like :-
--------------------------------
Site category XML Deployment failed: Reason:
Locating OpenDeploy service.
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Got OpenDeploy service
***ERROR - Starting deployment.
Caught exception in getUser(). Details: null
>>>>>-- Start deployment BFW_site_category_file_copy4588.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
>>>>>-- Deployment BFW_site_category_file_copy4588 finished:
ID: m51 Start time: Wed Jun 25 20:26:57 GMT+05:30 2008
Status: Completed
Status details:
All targets got completed status
-------------------------
Teamsite version :- 6.7.1
OD version :- 6.2
OS :- Microsoft Windows server 2003
---------------------------
Can someone shed some light on this ?
Many Thanks,
Somen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
You *may* have OD authenication turned on. When you are run it from the command line, it knows who you execute it as, from the WF, it depends on who the task runs as.
see if you have this entry in the deploy.cfg:
Deploy.cltProxyAuthCheck: n
Could also be something else, is this a WFT or WFM ? How is it running OD ?