Can we pass the FormAPI variable(areawork) value in inline command as a parameter??If yes, can someone assist me on this how we can do this and if not what is the alternative solutions.Below is my code sample of formapi:- var areawork=IWDatacapture.getWorkarea(); var myitem = IWDatacapture.getItem("/Config/getworkarea"); myitem.setValue(areawork);My Inline cmd is:-<inline command="/teamsite/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/perl /teamsite/Interwoven/TeamSite/httpd/iw-bin/myscript.ipl" />If I pass the xpath(Config/getworkarea) of the particular item as a parameter in inline command, I gets it as it is in my script instead of the item value.Regards,AadiSolaris 10 TS 6.7.1 SP1
There seems to be a basic misconception here that gets asked about and responded too periodically.Inline commands are run during the process of construction the DCT Form - and before any content from a DCR is loaded within the DCT form - therefore you cannot use a value from the DCR / DCT Form as an argument for an inline command.
Okay. FYI I am using workflow Modeler and running the inline command into the workflow customized instantiation screen. For that I have converted the workflow instantiation screen into cfg file. What I need is to get the relevent workarea path in the ipl file, when workflow initiate, which is reffered in inline command above.
Hi Ghoti,Can you explain how can we do that..bcoz i hav never tried that myself too..n never heard of it.And as for Aadi problem i guess he can do this with help of callserver instead of inline command...Call a function which has a call server and pass ur parameters to it...Aadi...chk out the pdf for it...
I have printed all Environment variables from the script and found various variables and their value like IW_HOME and Session etc in log files. . but didn't get the Workarea related variable. Is it possible to set the environment variable for the relevant WorkArea, in the script, irrespective of from where the workflow is invoked? i.e. I want to avoid hard-coding.Regards,Anil