Hi,We are working on TS 6.7.1 SP1 and none of our workflow is getting initiated. Every WFT is giving the same error as below:Invalid Workflow:no element found at line 1ERROR:00001: Failure in operationAny suggestion / pointers are all welcome.Thanks,
Hi kaalraa,Could you please tell me how you resolved this problem, as i am also getting the same error on initating any workflow. Even the default submit workflow is not working and giving error:Invalid Workflow:no element found at line 1ERROR:00001: Failure in operationNothing is comming in the iwjoberrors.log.Thanks,Anjani
Hi,Thanks for your quick responses.I am using WFT.I checked the "iwevents.log" and was not useful.Also the xml and Doctype tag looks fine.None of my workflows are working. Even the default workflows are also not working.I am geeting the same error for all the workflows. So i don't think it's the problem with the wft, as the default workflows are also not working.I also cheked the avaliable_templates.cfg and it looks fine.Please help me to resolve this issue.Thanks,A.S.
...I am geeting the same error for all the workflows. So i don't think it's the problem with the wft, as the default workflows are also not working.I also cheked the avaliable_templates.cfg and it looks fine.Please help me to resolve this issue.