Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
live site hibernate external component to retrive data from coustom database.
atosoriginal
Hi,
I am trying to create a external component to retive data from a coustom data base(other than the development and production database of team site).The coustom data base is in oracle 9.X.My team site devlopement and production database is in microsoft sql server. I had added my connection information to "database.properties" on "livesite_customer_src". I try to read the properties files in "customer-resource-config.xml" using spring framework "org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer" bean. I created my custom datasource and sessionFactory and use in the DAO to read data. I kept my hbm file on the "orm" folder of "livesite_customer_src".
After building the customer tool kit, the team site ui server is going down. I not able to find out where am going wrong. Any help will be appriciated .
Attached is the error logs I am getting after building the tool kit and the configuration files I am using.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet