We have a user requirement to generate html and an associated tab delimited file with only one generate request from user.The tab delimited file that will contain a unique id (which will need to be generated from within TeamSite) along with the html file name, and other metadata. The unique ID will be used by IBM Commerce Server to find and display the html file.Our dilemma is: How to generate the second file of a different type, generate the ID and publish them together. I anticipate that the requirement may grow to include an association between the two files in TeamSite that will allow for the deployment of the tab delimited file automatically each time the html file is deployed.I’m not sure where to start my research for a solution. It was suggested that I look at iw_ostream but since I would be generating files of different types it was suggested that iw_ostream command may not work and that I may need to fulfill this requirement with a combo of form api and a callServer command to a CGI (perl).Thoughts? Research suggestions?
my $output_file=iwpt_get_ofile_name();