Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VisualFormat: set font
Wiesel
Hi!
I've a problem with my VisualFormat configuration. Default font-setting is Times New Roman but I want to change it to Courier New.
Do you have any ideas how to do this?
I've already searched for options in visualformatconfig.xml, but there you can only change the content of the listbox. Perhaps it would help to know the possible syntx of the xml-file (DTD).
Thanks,
Wiesel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
If you use the visualformatconfig.xml for your config, you must change the ektnormal.css file. Specifically the paragraph class. Here is a sample:
p, li, div {font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Arial, Times New Roman";}
Hope that helps.
-gf
Wiesel
Thanks a lot! It works perfectly!!!
I can set a default font now, great!
I still have the problem, that I can't change the font or font-size by clicking, because after I've selected an other font or font-size in the listbox, the old one is displayed again. But I think that's a problem of VisualFormat itself. So I have to change it by clicking inside the box an press the cursor-up or cursor-down button. That's a little circumstantial, but it works.
Thanks