Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installing Teamsite 6.7.1 on XP
akalies
Hi,
Has anyone tried installing Teamsite 6.7.1 on a XP machine.
Is it possible to do that?
From one of the threads in this forum I came to know that we can use VMware freeware to do this. Is it possible to do without that?
Will it work if I have IIS on XP and then install teamsite on it.???
I dont have much exposure regarding teamsite, can anyone help me !!!
Thanks a lot !!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
No no no no no. It will never work on native XP.
I run VMWare on my XP laptop and then have a Linux server as well as a Win2K server running TeamSite.
akalies
Thanks a lot Nipper.