Hi,
I am getting weird error while executing workflow.
There are around 35 files attached to workflow. I am able to see them all in Review stages. Before deploying to Production I have "ViewListOfFileReadyToDeploy" cgitask where .ipl loops through all attached files and displays to user. While displaying the browser only displays 22 file details and part of 23 and stops. Infect the page is not fully displayed. I am able to see all attached 35 files in earlier stages.
I tried to refresh the browser; sometimes one extra character in the file-path is displayed. I even tried with separate browser instance but no luck.
The same workflow is running fine in other environment. In that the browser displays 20 files in one shot then displays remaining 15 after break of 3-4 seconds.
The code in the .ipl is
"foreach my $file (
@testFiles)" { ...}
which is very straight forward.
Can anybody help me, what can be the reason?? Has anybody come across such issue?
Thanks and Regards,
Subhash