Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual format error
retesh
Hello Everyone,
When i try to enter text into a textarea which calls visual-fotmat then it gives me "Error Transforming XML" error. It have attached the screen shot of this error. Though I am able to enter text after closing the error dialog box which appears. But in first place I am unable to interpret why such error dialog box is appearing.
I have tried using both external-editor-config and external-editor-inline attribute one by one but none solved this error.
Following is the code snippet from my dct:
<br /><br />Please help me in fixing this error.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Retesh<br />Teamsite 6.7.1 @ UNIX
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
retesh
Hello Everyone,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused as I screwed up the post by writting code snippets directly in the code. Please try to ignore it and have a look at the screen shot attachment
Thanks,
Retesh
Teamsite 6.7.1SP1 @ UNIX