I am trying to update an existing dcr and Iam getting "save was unsuccessful.Invalid category/Type null was received" error. But I am able to create a new dcr with the same info with no problems. Where am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks in advance.
You haven't mentioned your TS details.
As I said earlier, there must be some custom code which is either doing reset/modifying some value(s) in the dcr, which is causing it to be invalid on save. You need to look at the conditions which may make your dcr invalid for save. You can check what all parameters is being passed to callout.
Before posting my datacapture file I want to know these thingsI am able to create a new dcr in which I have some call outs and a replicant container without any problems .I am saving it ,generating and deploying it.But when Iam trying to edit this even my callouts are not working and When I try to save, it says "save was unsuccessful.Invalid category/type null was received.". If the code is incorrect then why is it working with a new file.Can you please provide me with steps on how to debug this problem so that I can try everything before posting my files. Thanks.