Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Format Error - Part 2
retesh
Hello Everyone,
When i try to enter text into a textarea which calls visual-format then it gives me "Error Transforming XML" error. It have attached the screen shot of this error. Though I am able to enter text after closing the error dialog box which appears. But in first place I am unable to interpret why such error dialog box is appearing.
I have attached my visformatconfig.xml in this post. I am using IE 6 at Windows XP on client machine.
This problem comes with all the VFE for all dcrs in all branches.
I have tried using both external-editor-config and external-editor-inline attribute one by one but none solved this error.
Can somebody tell me the difference between these two attributes and solve this dialog box problem??
Thanks,
Retesh
Teamsite 6.7.1SP1 @ UNIX
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
prem_pratick
Hi,
We are also facing the same issue. But when we try the same in firefox the DCR saves without any issue/error.
Thanks
Prem Pratick.
Pawan
Did you changed anything in your visualformatconfig.xml file after upgrade?
I guess you need to change the
charencode
value as entityname may be an issue with your environment, you can replace it with
utf-8
and try on your dev server. Check with support on this, we had a similar issue.