hi,We have wft file ,one is for QA and the other is for PROD.[html] __INSERT__( iw_get_mail_cmd('ka_send_publish_mailQA','ProdEmail', $iw_user,$document_id) );------call the script __INSERT__( iw_get_mail_cmd('ka_send_publish_mail','ProdEmail', $iw_user,$document_id) );------call other script [/html] Each wft will call one ipl to send email.The issue is the first wft can send email but the second can not.I checked in sendmail.log and both scripts have been executed and I compared the two sendmail.ipl script and found that they are almost the same(only in the email body , url is changed).What else should I check for this issue ? Is there any other system log I should look into ?Any help is appreciated.
hi,Thanks for your advice.We do only have one command element for the wft file. I merged two wft source file into one. The only difference for the wft is the command I have shown.The Version is 5.5.2 34955 20040504 which might be a little older.'ka_send_publish_mailQA' & 'ka_send_publish_mail' are the script which we send the mail . I have debuged in IWHOME/local/logs/sendmail.log (This is defined in our script) , both of them reached the end of the script but the first one can send an email while the second one can not.I also checked the log in IWHOME/local/logs/iwui, none of them is updated with the current time stamp. They are marked with 2007 .Any else I should check ? Thanks advanced.