Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
unable to execute the callback method for visual editor field..
Amrita1
I want to select some values from a list and populate it in a visual format text editor..
i designed my ipl as per the example_datacapture_callout.ipl from teamsite.6.7.1.dev pdf
this works fine when I try to select for a text filed.
is there anything I need to update in here for visual format editor..? can anyone please suggest.
here is the callback method..let me know in any case..
function callback()
{
var optionsArray = document.callout_form.selection_list.options;
for ( i = 0 ; i < optionsArray.length ; i++ )
{
if (optionsArray
.selected)
{
if (!set_datacapture_item_value( optionsArray
.value ))
{
alert('Fatal callout error. Did you close the datacapture window?');
}
return true;
}
}
// did not find a selected option!
return false;
}
thanks..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Amrita1
Actually the problem is reading the visual format field, I am able to read all the feilds in my form; but not able to read any visualformat related feilds..
how can it be done..?
thanks in advance