Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integrating Teamsite with Worksite MP
shivram13
Hello,
I have been trying to integrate Teamsite v6.7.1.0 with the Workiste MP v5.0.1.1.54 installed in our organisation using the ECM Connector section of Administrator tab in Teamsite. But, whenever I try to connect to the teamsite either opting to login as teamsite user or using the worksite mp guest account, it doesn't work and throws the error message,
"Cluster ******** is available. It does not allow authenticated logon. "
What does this mean? I looked for any updated log files in Teamsite and I cannot see any relevant logs in those files (servletd_out.log and ssl_request.log).
I also looked at the configuration manager in Worksite MP and enabled the trusted logon checkbox in ECM Connector node under External applications. The library is also added and set a password there.
Did anyone have any experience with this integration? Or could you please shed your views/comments and please let me know if I am doing wrong/want to try something else?
Thanks
Shivram Rajamanickam.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet