Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Class not found
gorka_esnal
Hello!
I'm trying to develop a compenet that is taking information from a Java class. But I get this error message when I preview the component:
Error Class="com.interwoven.livesite.common.error.BaseLiveSiteError">
Unable to execute, class not found: com.interwoven.livesite.external.example.Example::getData[local]
And, the ContentXML is like this:
< Data >
< External >
< Object scope="local"com.interwoven.livesite.external.example.Example< / Object >
< Method >getData< / Method >
< / External >
< / Data >
I am really new working with Interwoven, and I hope that somebody can help me.
Thank you very much!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gorka_esnal
...............................
tec_iwov
what version of livesite are you using?
is you java code deployed into the preview webapp?
you should also be using your own package name not that that is causing your error.