Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Event Subsystem fail to start
jihan
Hi,
TeamSite 6.7.1 on Windows 2000 server.
My Event Subsystem will not start. I've changed the configuration files to connect to my Oracle db but the service will not start.
I attach the log files. Can somebody please help me...
Thank You!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RonaldV
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError?
Did you include the oracle-drivers in the appropiate location?
Did you follow the chapter "Configuring the Event Subsystem Manually" in the ts-admin guide? It should al be there.
Good luck.
jihan
Hi,
I did follow that chapter in TS Admin guide, but it still returns me the same error.
What are the locations that I'm supposed to put in the oracle-drivers? According to the guide, it is in iw-home\eventsubsystem\lib. Any other places?
Thank You.
RonaldV
Well, in that case you'll have to find out in what jar the missing class should be located and then find out why this jar is not loaded.
Did you restart the eventsubsys after placing the classes in the lob-folder?
jihan
Hi RonaldV,
Yes, I tried to start the event subsystem, but it won't start.
artor
try to write a small script to connect to oracle db from the same TS server by using the same driver jar file and see if you can connect or not or you can also try through some od client to find is there any network issue involved or not.
Plz post ur config file.
Regards,
A
Faizi
This is surely the problem with the classpath.
You may go to registry and follow the path (\\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current ControlSet\Services\iweventsubd\Parameters\JVM Option Number 0).
and add the vendor.jar path in existing jars path.
Hope this will solve.
jihan
Hi,
I've edited the registry but it still returns me the same error.
Attach are my configuration files.
Thank You.
Faizi
You should copy the ojdbc14.jar at this location.
\\iw-home\eventsubsystem\lib
and copy this path to registry (which describe in previous reply) and commented the path of jmsproperties file.
Hope this will solve.
jihan
Hi Faizi,
I did copy the ojdbc14.jar in \\iw-home\eventsubsystem\lib and define the classpath in Registry like u mentioned earlier.
Can you please have a look at my config files (attached in previous post)? Coz it still won't start.
Thank You!
Faizi
can you attach the log files:
eventsubd_out.log
and
eventsubd_err.log
So that identify the problem.
jihan
Hi,
The errors are still the same as what I had from the very beginning. My eventsubd_out.log is empty.