Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CS3 EPS Image not displaying properly
sleah
I have an EPS file created with Illustrator CS3. When uploading, it defaults to a standard page size and pushes the image down to the lower left corner of the page, leaving a lot of white space. This does not make for a nice image when downloading as a JPEG or other format.
If I save it down to Illustrator v8 (version 10 also behaves badly), it removes all of the extra white space around the image - which is what I want. I am just wondering if anyone knows anything, or has any tricks for CS3 files.
Thanks in advance.
Stephanie
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
This sounds similar to a known AGS issue for which we do have a workaround (basically AGS is ignoring the bounding box comments). I am guessing that you do have AGS installed. Please give details of your set-up to support and they may be able to point you to an appropriate patch.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd